Monday, January 13, 2014

Music ~ Rough Emotional Day

Yesterday I was a little outta sorts.  If you noticed any of my tweets or random name changes, at one point it seemed I may have fallen off my rocker.  I didn't, but life will do that to you sometimes.  I love that I have Twitter to unleash my somewhat 'non compos mentis' thoughts.  Some of you get me. Thank you for that.  Just know, I'm fine and ya'll are the beacon of light through this long stretch of fuckedupness I'll be dealing with hopefully only the first half of the year (If this is the first time you're reading my blog, refer to the '(In All Seriousness' page.) *sigh*

Anyway, I turn to music when I have no words to express the state of affairs of TCA in the brain.  So here ya are...ya'll are my heros...in case you didn't know...xo...have a good work week.




"And I still find it so hard
To say what I need to say
But I'm quite sure that you'll tell me
Just how I should feel today"
~Flunk/Blue Monday/New Order~




"Inside my heart is breaking
My make-up may be flaking
But my smile still stays on"
~Queen~



"God knows that I've tried
Seeing the bright side
I'm wide awake
I'm not blind anymore..."
~Katy Perry~



"After all of the darkness and sadness
Still comes happiness
If I surround myself with positive things
I'll gain prosperity"
~Destiny's Child~



"We'll walk this route together through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just lettin' you know that you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road"
~Eminem~



"Say what you want to say, and let the words fall out."
~Sara Bareilles~



"It's alright
Wherever you are right now
I tell you it's alright
That's where you're supposed to be now"
~311~


No comments:

Post a Comment