Sunday, November 3, 2013

Twitter Spawned Me

On Tuesday October 15th, 2013 at 3:49 pm EDT, the following tweet was created from my recently freed, suppressed brain.  My name was derived from, the below tweet; a fan follower conjured 'Toaster Cum Ass' and it stuck.

'Jizz, cum, semen, nut sauce, boy juice, cream, jism, cock snot, sperm, load...


What do you put in a toaster?'

I thought it funny, but never imagined it would catch and become a name many would grow to be fond of.

Welcome to my blog.  Never thought of myself as a blogger or writer, although believe it or not, I do indeed want to write a book/books some day.  As a forewarning, I am no English major and you may, on occasion find grammatical errors and made up vernacular.  I'll refer you to 'non-reliable sources' such as Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary.  This is me, take it or leave it.  

This is all new to me as I find myself trudging through a transitional period in my life.  I'm here to pour my thoughtless and thoughtful thoughts out to you, the curious reader.  Or perhaps you are one of my curious stalking TCs or 'Twitter Crush' if you don't know.  I inwardly refer to my TC's as my little 'Toasted Cummies', which I designate further by adding a word I associate that individual with at the end.  For example, my little Toasted Cummie: Nuts, Nutella, Vodka, Bear, Worm, Bromes, Nerd, Crush, Love, etc.  As silly as it may seem, naming some of you makes you a tad bit more than virtual and it's a mere endearment.  Enjoy it, it may not last.  I digress.  I hope you enjoy prancing around my silly little blog as much as I'm enjoying developing it.  It is a work in progress, 'under construction' if you will.  Your comments, good or bad, are welcome.  I do however, ask that you just try to keep your negativity at a minimum.  I'm only here for laughs, smiles, goofy grinning and silly head shaking.

Twitter has been my refuge through turmoil in real life.  I want to thank all of you who have brightened my days these past several weeks.  You don't know how much of a life boat Twitter has been; all you tweeps following and interacting with me, you all are the air in my life jacket.  I love ya'll.  Oh, and #donkeyballs!!!  Cause, hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment