Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Almost Did It

I almost posted one of my first uber short erotica vignette.  I decided to revamp it and rewrite so there will be two views - one from the female, and one from the male.  In essence, it'll be two uber short erotica vignettes, but telling a story from both sides of the moment they're in.  Mind you, I'm very much an amateur at this, but it truly brings me joy to write this stuff and have the courage to share it - universally, cyberly, unabashedly.  Go easy on me.

How about, after I post, give me ideas.  Scenarios you might want to read.  I've only read a couple of REAL erotica vignettes/novellas - they were amazing, but had more of a story line.  I like snippets, just 'those' particular scenes interest me, not the conversation or build up to the actual funsies of a story.  Hey!  That's what I'll call them, 'Erotica Snippets'.

Stay tuned for my first Erotica Snippet!  In the meantime, here's a few songs to convey my state of mind at the moment...getting ready to crash for the night...thinking about all that's happened in the last month alone...after over a decade of being in the shadows, shrouded.  I hope you like the true me.






No comments:

Post a Comment