Friday, November 8, 2013

'Erotica Snippet' Debut

I just spent the last twenty nine minutes mustering the courage to post this...you know that 'fuck it' shrug you do before sending some of your tweets?  I just did that...enjoy 'Her and Him'...


Her

...I back it up to you on all fours.  You're at the edge of the bed anticipating penetration.  I turn my head slightly so I can see you taking the sight of me in.  My pussy is waiting for you … yes, admire my tats, and enjoy my pose...like a cat stretching.

You lightly trace my tattoos, touch the lips of my sex and inhale as your cock pulses with excitement.  You slowly glide a finger in my pussy and I push against your hand to welcome you as I inhale at the sensation.  Then you add another finger and I moan.  You slowly finger fuck me while looking at your view and I think, ‘I fuckin love him ...’

I'm enjoying your fingers but softly beg you to put your hard cock in my warm, eager pussy.  You smile unbeknownst to me and stroke your cock getting ready.

You tell me to wet it up, and I do that thing where I lick my hand and touch, rub my sex...you guide your dick to my hand, as I grab your shaft you tense at my touch feeling our intense energy connect.  I help your head into me and push back as you push forward holding my hips.  You slide your wonderfully thick and throbbing cock into me all the way so I can feel you, ALL of you.  I grab hold of the sheets in anticipation of the amazing fuck you're about to give me....

Him

...She backs it up to me on all fours.  I’m at the edge of the bed anticipating penetration. She turns her head slightly so she can see me, taking in the sight of her.  Her pussy is waiting for me; I love her tats, and god almighty, her pose...like a cat stretching.

I lightly trace her tats, touch the lips of her sex and inhale as my cock pulses in excitement.  I slowly glide a finger in your warm, wet pussy and you push against my hand to welcome me inhaling at the sensation.  I add another finger, you moan.  I slowly finger fuck that pussy while looking at my view and think, ‘I fuckin love her…’

You’re enjoying my magic fingers but I hear you faintly beg me to put my rock hard cock in your warm, eager pussy.  I smile unbeknownst to you and stroke my shaft getting ready.

I tell you to wet it up, and you do that thing where you lick your hand and touch, rub your sex...I guide my dick to your hand, as you grab my shaft, I tense at your touch feeling our intense energy connect.  You help my head into your soft pussy lips and push back as I push forward holding your sexy hips.  I slide my gloriously thick and throbbing cock into you all the way so you can feel me, ALL of me.  You grab hold tightly of the sheets in anticipation of the amazing fuck I’m about to give you....

6 comments:

  1. Honey, I have a cramp. Let me straighten my leg out please...

    Hah! I'm Anonymouse! (Yes I have used that before!)

    http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/KaufmansKavalkade/media/Friends%20of%20the%20ToS%20News/AndyKaufmansKavalkadeKrewEdwardATheSistersofPerpetualIndulgencePopeandReverendAlSharpton_zps4100c24d.jpg.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poop, I have to prove I'm not a robot if I comment anonymously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to masturbate now thanks alot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your middle name is cum, so give us an erotic snippet involving cum. Maybe some swallowing or a healthy spray down?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how I imagine it going

    ReplyDelete