Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Emotional Wave ~ a Random Peek inside My Head


Emotions are very aggressive right now, toiling inside me.  I feel a really strong need to express myself, lest I forget, feelings subside or my courage withdraws back to the confines of my comfort zone.

Deeply, mind boggling love, does it exist?

A love so deep for someone, a desire you feel that is nothing sexual; one that is a purely energetic and magnetic in fulfillment to one’s mind and soul.  This love gives you a heady rush of adrenalin in your mind, cranking out so many thoughts and ideas about life.  The sexual hunger for someone that is even more deep and diverse because the basis for which you feel the hunger is driven solely by how that person’s inner being, their emotional core affects you profoundly.   Do you understand what I’m talking about?  Do you believe in what I'm talking about?  Have you ever felt this?

How does this level of love, connection, bonding occur?  It's a concept I don't understand, yet truly believe exists.  You want to feel so alive.  Your desire to make someone else happy lifts you up so voraciously.  You don’t understand, you can’t explain it, you can only feel it.

The emotional wave is subsiding.  I've guiltlessly given you a random peek inside my head.

 
"...I want somebody who cares for me passionately
With every thought and with every breath..."
 

4 comments:

  1. I think mind boggling love exists, but in this crazy world that demands us to ever more not be true to ourselves it takes a long time just to find one self, let alone 2 of those nuts to put together haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you put that Jacob! '...it takes a long time just to find one self, let alone 2 of those nuts to put together..' LoL. Thank you for reading and the follow!

      Delete
  2. You are so in my mind...I just could never put it into words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) At the time, this was such deep and raw thoughts. It had been just over a month from incident...thank you for reading friend...

      Delete