Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Funsies ~ 5-Minute Word Spew

The '5-Minute Word Spew' is something I'm trying out.  In 5 minutes time, I'll just let my mind spew words. Almost kind of like word association, but not, if that makes sense.  Whatever comes to mind I'm listing.  Ready, go!

Long Wednesday
Traffic
Toy store
First kiss
First hug
kissy lips
beautiful smile
pretty brown eyes
Vulcan ears
nibble
hicky
nipples
Inside finally
Ultimate Joy
Magic Finger
Coconut flavor
Five times
False alarm
Pillow partition
Speed bump
Mimi's Cafe
Starbucks
Talking
Office Depot
Love pens!
Ticklish
Shower
Sexy ass
Hold hands
Recharge
Chipotle
Bowl
Bar
Handsome
Beer
Malbec
Salad
Create-a-Willy
annoyed
Black stilettos
Red lingerie
Teal
All the way
push it
Purple
Multi-stimulation
Orgasmic
Football jersey
3:00 AM
6:45 AM
Reverse cowgirl
Oatmeal
Omelette
Captain America
Take a chill pill
Sabres jersey
I am happy

I am sad
I love you
deeper
stronger
majestic redwood
bold
little redwood
Aloha Oe
Until we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment