Saturday, November 23, 2013

Erotica Snippet ~ Sex Goddess

Walking back into the bedroom, you stop short to find me walking towards you in your old high school football jersey and those shiny, black stilettos.  Instantly, your dick and surprisingly, nipples, harden.  I'm smiling that devilish smile that tells you I'm up to no good with you.  My head is slightly tilted forward, licking my top lip ever so slightly; I saunter past you only to swing around right behind you.

I reach my hands in front of your sexy body and caress your chest while kissing your back, then biting playfully.  I run my hands down to your throbbing, fully charged dick.  I stroke my dick and whisper to you that I love my dick so hard and ready.

I walk back around to face you and drop to me knees, keeping my eyes trained onto yours.  I gently grab my dick with one hand and your balls in the other and stroke and fondle while still looking into your eyes.  I drop to a sitting on my folded legs position so I can lick and suck on your balls while stroking your shaft.  I kiss your balls tenderly, and then devour them into my mouth.  You inhale sharply and close your eyes tilting your head back as you place your hand behind my head to caress in approval.  I hum my satisfaction of your tasty nuts in my mouth a bit while stroking you.

I straighten myself out and blow gently on your tip, then suck it like my favorite blow pop in the world.  Each time I take you in and pull away, I turn my head a different direction, wetting it up and enjoying every suck.  I occasionally pull off and smack my tongue or cheek while watching you enjoy your baby sucking you off.

I stop abruptly, stand and turn walking towards the bathroom sink.  I stand in front of the sink with my legs spread the width of my shoulders.  You watch me bend over onto the sink while looking at you through the mirror reflection as I mouth to you, 'Come fuck your pussy baby'.

Without hesitation, you stand behind me while I'm getting ready for you to give it to me. I want to feel you inside so bad.  You reach between my legs and rub my clit, making me close my eyes and tilt my head in heady anticipation.  You lift the jersey up past my tattoos so you can look at them.  You take my dick and rub it on my sex lips making me whimper and beg you to put where it belongs.  You place one hand on my tattoos and help push my thick fucking dick into your warm, perfect pussy.  Once the head is in, you slowly push your whole self, deep inside me while listening to me gasp with delight.  Once in at full capacity, I command you to fuck me and fuck me hard and fast.  I want you to ravish me.  I want you to grab the hair at the back of my neck and pound into me making me moan with agonizing pleasure.  You give it to me until you are about to cum; you tell me to get ready and pull out so I can turn around, get down on my knees and stroke you till you cum explosively yet lovingly, all...over...my face and breasts, letting it trickle down my abs.

I stand up and lean against the sink.  As if my body is a cake and your cum is icing, you glide your finger on my body in an upward sweeping motion, lifting cum onto your finger, into my mouth, smiling reverentially at your seductive sex goddess.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LoL I love that you feel comfortable to let me and cyber universe know you enjoy my imagination. :-)

      Delete