Friday, November 15, 2013

Erotica Snippet ~ Ecstasy

My back arches as you gingerly flick my clit with your tongue.  Sucking on it, you grab around my thighs to hold my legs apart.  I moan and breathe deep as the feeling of your mouth and tongue invading my sex and entrance with force makes me writhe.  You turn on my purple G-Spot toy and watch me smile with my eyes close as I hear the faint titillating buzzing sound.  You know I wanted you to try this with me.  Your dick is throbbing and you so want to violate me with it.  But first, you want to see me squirm as I try to reach that 'other kind of orgasm' I told you about.  You stroke yourself with gentle persuasion to an adagio only you can hear, mentally telling your member to be patient.

Gently, you spread my lips and place the tip of my prized vibrating toy at my entrance.  I murmur my anticipation and raise my pelvis.  You're in a trance watching the toy being swallowed by my pussy; you secretly wish it was your dick.  Moving the toy with a subtle 'digging in the sand' motion, you make me groan with delight.  I grab my breasts and fondle my nipples.  Your bulging dick twitches as you watch and caress my legs, kissing my inner thighs delicately.  Every place you touch tingles.

I turn my bullet vibrator on, rub my clit for good measure and use my fingers to find my clit spot before eagerly positioning the second pleasure stick.  Instantaneously, the sensitivity throbbing from my clit connects with the vibrating sensations from the toy inside me, infiltrating my whole being with pure sexual ecstasy.

(I think next time, I'll take the suggestion of an anonymous reader to write about cum...)

2 comments: