Monday, March 10, 2014

Music ~ 311 Day Eve

That's right Excitables ... t'was the eve before 311 Day and all through the world, every Excitable was stirring ... whether they were attending or not... LIKE ME!!!! Bummed, but still, excited for the rest of you who will be there in NOLA!!

So in honor of my favorite band @311, here are only a sliver of music videos of some of my most beloved songs, starting with my ULTIMATE fave.  Enjoy!


Beautiful Disaster


My Stoney Baby


Omaha Stylee


Jackolantern's Weather


Gap


Slinky


8:16 A.M.


Come Original


Creatures


Misdirected Hostility


Mix It Up


Sunset in July


Amber


As I blissfully search songs, I realized that I would probably post all their songs if I could!  So, although these are only some of the songs I love, cause in actuality, I really love most all of them, here's the YouTube Channel, check 'em out yourselves.

Happy 311 Day Eve!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment