Tuesday, August 12, 2014

It's Why You're Still Here Robin.

I wish people would stop focusing on his 'issues', 'problems', 'addictions', 'struggles'...

Instead why can't people focus on a death, by whatever mean and because it's happened and nothing will change it, as a chance to CELEBRATE the life LIVED. The decades of laughs, smiles, feel good feelings, inspirational and charitable works.

Be grateful for what the one who passed GAVE US during their life. Learn from their life, not pick apart or find the blemishes.

I'm going to remember all the wonderful movies, appearances, events, activism and good things of not only him, but of people in general. That's what I'm going to do.

Scene's from my most favorite movie starring the great Robin Williams, "What Dreams May Come" ...I celebrate you.


"Heaven and Reality"

"I still exist."

"Sometimes when you win, you lose."


No comments:

Post a Comment