Saturday, December 7, 2013

Erotica Snippet ~ 69

We're getting ready for bed.  I'm ahead of you already settling into my spot on the bed.  You finish up your pre-bedtime routine and minutes later make your way to bed.  I lay naked and smirking in the middle of bed.

'Let's 69, baby....’ I say to you barely biting my bottom lip.

Standing at the foot of the bed, you smile a devilish smirk.  Your dick twitches at my comment and quickly responds growing to full capacity in anticipation.  You slide out of your trunks and crawl towards me.  My heart races, as I watch you prowl forward.  As you get closer, I slowly scoot myself down, at the same time hastily swatting pillows aside to make room around my head area for your legs.

You push my legs apart and look at my pussy with greedy eyes.  Without warning you target my clit with your mouth causing me to gasp delightfully in surprise.  It feels like you thought to yourself, 'this clit is mine; I'm taking it and giving no mercy'.  Sucking and tonguing it as you grab around my thighs and press into me.  It feels so fucking' good...you play with my sex lips with two fingers, tickling the inner lips and teasing my libido.  You lift your head up and reach your two fingers to my mouth.  Taking your fingers into my mouth, I suck it as if it were your dick, wetting it up knowing what you want to do with it.

With your fingers wet, you tickle the insides of my sex lips, and then thrust your fingers deep inside my pussy making me murmur a groan as my back crescents.  I suck in air and exhale a pleasured whimper, grabbing my breasts as you expertly finger fuck me, watching my body respond to your touch and motion.  All the while you've been stroking that strong, throbbing dick of yours, getting it ready for my mouth.

Pulling out your fingers, you get in position for our 69 session by crawling up over me, but stopping to kiss me passionately and sensually.  Our tongues are lashing each other and I taste myself, making me aroused more and wanting you to taste me again.  I'm running my hands through the hair at the back of your head and down your taut and sexy back.  I grab your ass and squeeze in rapture.  I rake my nails back up to your shoulders as you pull away to look at me, gazing into my eyes.  We smile at each other.

You softly say, 'I want to taste you again, Lenore.'

I respond by softly trailing my nails slowly down to your lower back as I say in return,

'I want to suck and swallow your essence, Sir Daneel' stifling a giggle.

You chuckle and play bite my neck, making me laugh and smack your ass.

You back up a bit so you can sit up as you're straddling me; you spin pivot and reposition your legs so you’re now straddling me facing away.  That ass of yours I so truly love is within reach so I grab, rub, and smack it again, oh so hard.  You back up as I guide your knees to get your cum dripping dick in the perfect position.  As soon as it is, I lunge and devour it.  You moan that virile sound driving me crazy which fuels my sucking.  You blow on my clit, and with distinct mastery, flick it several times with your tongue making me squirm causing me to intensify my sucking …


Who doesn’t love 69?  Imagine the finish...oh yes I did, leave you to your imagination.  Have fun rubbin' it out to your created ending... I know I'm about to... #soloecstasy ;)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :-) Yessss...that's what it's all about. Glad my snippets can arouse and please as it does.

      Delete