Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Erotica Snippet ~ Happy New Year!

‘It’s late, sexy man.’ Says a sultry voice at the doorway.

You grin, knowing it’s me, up to one of my little games.  You slowly swivel your man cave office chair to face me.  You inwardly whimper with excitement.  Standing at the doorway in shiny black stilettos and an ensemble you have not seen before, you stare at the vixen in front of you in awe.  You think, good god what have I done to deserve HER.  HOLY SHIT.  Your cock is thinking the same thing as he rises to the occasion.

I’m wearing a royal purple satin ribbon, tied daintily around my neck. The corset color matches the bow with black, lace trim.  The stockings are fun and flirty complete with the suspender belt/garter.  I think, that’s right, YOU … are MINE, oh sexy lover … I will have you tonight.

“It’s time for bed, Andy.  I NEED you to wrap up NOW.  Meet me there.” I purr.  I turn slowly and walk out of sight.

As I turn to walk away, you see the backside of my outfit: purple satin ribbon crisscrossing my caramel colored back.  Peeking through my slightly closed hand, are anal beads. I hold the ring and let the beads drop and dangle just as I am out of sight.
Like the devil, you wrap up your work, shut down your laptop and scurry to the bedroom.


As you near, you hear Mac Miller's Objects in the Mirror playing softly.  Turning the corner into the room you see me dancing, with my back facing you.  You watch me dance to the beat swaying and gyrating my hips, my raven hair wisps in opposing direction.  I turn slowly, still dancing, my eyes meet yours.  You slink towards me rubbing your cock, smiling coquettishly.  I love when you smile like that...clit twitchy, you are.

You reach out, wrap your strong arm around my waist and spin me to face the other way.  I'm pulled close to you as we spoon standing.  I turn my head to the left and lean back against your chest, exposing my neck to you.  You murmur my name into my neck, smell me and exhale in my ear, arousing my nipples and sex at the same time.  You turn me back around, kiss my cheek then slowly lick my jawline from my chin to my ear...I close my eyes and lip smile as you tell me how fucking sexy I am...bliss, just pure bliss listening to your deep, sexy voice.

I open my eyes and gaze at your beautiful face.  You side smirk and walk backwards pulling me with you to the bed.  Once you've sat, you tell me to lay across your lap like a 'good girl'.  I do as you say with a fiery rage of desire building inside me.  Without warning you spank my ass cheeks and I gasp in surprise, yet I smile wide in sexual euphoria.  I tell you to spank me harder and you do...over and over.  My ass is red, my pussy is wet and you are rock hard...I feel you against my rib.  Your cock throbbed and pulsated each time you spanked me.

You help me up off your lap and gently lift me up as I wrap my legs around your waist.  Carrying me around to the other side of the bed, we lustfully embrace and kiss, letting our tongues violate one another.  Like the gentleman you are, you set me down like a priceless piece of China, delicately and lightly.  The contrast of your actions to your voice tone sparks tingles in my sex when you command me with a hint of a primal growl, to turn over ass up face down.  I do as you say. 

You rim me, making my rear entrance lubed and ready to take my anal beads.  One by one you push each bead into my ass as I enjoy the feeling of every insert, each more than the previously placed bead.  Once they're all in, you tell me to get my toy and lay in the middle of the bed with my head near the headboard, no pillow.  I do as you say.  You crawl up over me, position yourself above me, placing your knees on each side of my head so your cock is hovering above my face.  I smile looking up at you as I spread my legs and vibe my clit as I lean up and take your hard cock in my mouth.  You grab onto the headboard and tilt your head back reveling in the feel of my mouth doing wondrous things to your rock, hard cock.

I love the sight of your chest and arms, flexing each time I massage your tip with my throat.  You look down at me, in rapture, the way I'm sucking you off is deeply moving yet sensually charged, so much emotion is evident in my eyes.  We get each other intellectually, we feel each other on a higher emotional level; it heightens our physical attraction and creates audacious sexual desires.

My clit is reaching engorgement and my climax is on the rise.  The closer I get, the more intense my sucking becomes.  Your moans fuel my auditory senses, your pre-cum teases my taste buds, my sex is aching for you to be inside me.  You know this to be soon and gently ease away from me.  I watch you push away from the headboard, your biceps flex and make me melt. 

Backing up you prepare to penetrate me as I continue to pleasure myself, my clit.  Lifting both legs and pushing them back and down at the backside of my thighs, my knees are to my ears, and you enter my sex mercilessly.  I inhale and gasp in sheer painful pleasure arching my back and calling out your name in ecstasy.  You thrust skillfully and consistently, knowing how I like it, knowing how far in you should go as I pleasure my clit at the same time.

It's close, oh, so close...you hear it in my moans, and the drawing in of quick breaths every time you thrust in...as I reach my climax, my pussy pulsates and rhythmically massages your cock as I squeal in delight with positive affirmations and praising of some supreme being.  You reach around and pull the beads out, one...by...one...causing my orgasm to crest each time a bead pops out, driving me wild.

In a haze of post orgasmic pleasure, I grab my breasts and hold on as the Mighty 'O' roller coaster ride collides with what I now realize is your jackhammering.  In a matter of minutes, your pulverizing pounding, makes you cum explosively and vocally. Your gruff and pleased outcries of passion make my nipples harder.  I watch you thrust one last time and hear a barely audible whimper as you collapse onto me and envelope me in your arms.  You bury your face in my neck...we smell of sex, hopes and dreams for the new year.


Happy New Year to all my Toasted Cummies, Tweeps,
Blog Readers...my cyber friends.  Love you all.


Stay safe and LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED biznitches!!!!
*Opens bottle of wine*






Corset pictures courtesy of http://www.corset-story.com/
Anal beads picture courtesy of my collection.

2 comments: